- Spread the gospel of cycling (all types of cycling).
- Advocate for cycling and the outdoors.
- Help the communities in which we live, work and ride.
- Kick ass on the bike.*
- Have fun off the bike. Yeah, have fun on the bike, too.
- Provide helpful, timely and valuable information about where to ride, eat, sleep and adventure.
- Be kind, compassionate and environmentally friendly. ALWAYS.
*Let us be clear...this means to ride with passion while honoring the sport of cycling. It DOES NOT mean ride like a knucklehead, break the law or be an aggressive a'hole. Got it? Good. Thanks!